Organization - My Friend and Enemy

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

Organization is not my strong point.   As a matter of fact I struggle to even have the resemblance of organization most days.   I’m more of a person who constructively places things out of view so that I appear semi-organized and then at some point realize spring cleaning must occur.   At that point, lots of “stuff” is placed in trash or give away piles.   I’m actually pretty jealous of those naturally organized people.   You know the ones…their desk is always straight.   They never lose things because whatever they are looking for is in its correct spot.   

I have a friend whose like that….she’s just very, very organized.   I think she thinks in patterns of organization.   LOL   It’s a little intense at times!   But as always, these organized people are put into my life for a reason.   They are there to help me.   So last week, I called this friend over to my office to help me.   Basically, I said…..take a look….decide what needs to be done and HELP me.

She did….she was dealing with very little space and lots of stuff…so she helped me and my office mate (I share an office) go to Target.   We came back with matching containers…..My desk feels cleaner and more organized.   I have really enjoyed having that clean, I can get more done feeling that an organized desk affords…..now if I can bring myself to let her see the coat closet at my house.   Kira -  save my coat closet?!?!?!

2 comments:

Amy Prikazsky March 8, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

Yay! You're back:) Whoooo Hoooooo!

jsdixon,  March 10, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

So the Target annex is much more organized now.. What great news..

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP