Who’s the troublemaker in the group? That would be me.

>> Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It’s official, I’m a troublemaker.    I must admit that I already knew this.   I’ve known it for quite some time now.   It’s a trait I’ve carried around since childhood and to be honest….sometimes I’m even a little proud of it.   I push the boundaries around me.   I always have and I guess I always will.   My sister and brother could most likely give many examples of me being the instigator of many a devious plot.   I simply can’t resist being the one that causes trouble.     

It may have something to do with being the first-born child…that I always have to have or do things differently than “the standard” but more than that, I just enjoy seeing reactions of those around me.   I do try to keep myself contained when “trying” to accomplish serious and demanding work..but you know sometimes that’s not what happens.

So here’s the story….I’ll play me in the story…Steve, Executive Director or R&D (aka my supervisor) will play Steve.   So anyway….Steve has these drumsticks and when we are in meetings he plays with them or will hit the desk to get everyone’s attention etc.   Well we were in a brainstorming meeting the other day and I happen to be in close proximity to the drumsticks so I took and hit the desk ..creating a Boom sound.    Steve very calmly took the drumstick and announced that I was not mature enough to handle those.    There was a big laugh and then he said it.   I mean he just blurted it out…..You are the troublemaker in the Griggs’ family.

Well what can I say…it’s true, I am.   I hate that ALL my hard work of keeping that fact concealed has been destroyed..but there it is.  Now watch out world….I’m free to be as much of a troublesome as I need to be. 

Are you a troublemaker?  Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP