It All Goes Too Fast

>> Friday, March 26, 2010

It's hard to believe that 5 years ago next week we had an addition to the Griggs' Clan.  Ethan Cade came into this world and into our family. He is one of the most wonderful children to walk the earth (I may be a little prejudice, not much...but a little. )  We had so many years with really no children around and  now  we have two rambunctious boys.. FULL of energy.   Check out those toddler checks....don't you just want to squeeze him!


Ethan amazes me all the time.  At the ripe old age of  5, he is Mr. Personality.  He has a wonderful sense of humor and is always looking for the opportunity to create a funny situation.    He loves to make you laugh and  he loves (I mean loves) a knock knock joke.   Did I mention Smart...oh yeah...he gets that from me LOL.   Ethan  also knows that Aunt Pami likes hugs and kisses and she's a very easy target when the toy isle is close by!

Now Mr. Personality was one of the cutest and sweetest babies ever born. I enjoyed every moment I got to hold, cuddle, and rock that sweet baby.    But I SO enjoy playing trains and cars, shoot outs and construction.  Those girls have nothing on us.  We build forts and look for treasure.  We can construct an entire city with fire dept and police dept in my kitchen and living room during a sleepover.  Luckily it's still very fun for me to build some Lego contraption and let him completely annihilate it.   It's also funny  to beat aunt Pami in any Wii game...especially Mario Bros and Star wars!


Some of my favorite Ethan quotes are:

"My name is Ethan X not Ethan...Ethan X"
"I don't like your rules"
"That is yucky to my tummy"

and the winner....."Love you Love you."



So....Happy Birthday to my dear, sweet Ethan.    LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP