Sweet, Sweet Sound (part 2)

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you know the moment, the  moment that you experience this OVERWHELMING sensation of happiness.  I’m not sure the guys will get this one..but let’s say you’re shopping and you come across the perfect article of clothing.   I mean this shirt/dress/ pants/shoes/ whatever makes you look like a rock star….then you look at the price tag and it’s marked $80 with a red line, then $50 with a red line, then $25 with a red line.   You’ve just found the perfect piece of clothing for $11.    It’s a high….it’s actually pretty additive.   Well, that’s kind of how I feel about laughter. 

It’s a sweet, sweet sound.  To me it’s sound that invokes happiness, contentment, joy.   Now, I’m very big on laughter….I try my hardest to be funny.   Sometimes I succeed and sometimes I come off pretty geeky…but regardless, I try.  

I hope on this Valentine weekend, you are with loved ones..but more than that I hope you have laughter….even more than that I hope you find an $80 deal for $11 bucks.   Let me know if you do!
Enjoy the song!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP