I Know Why I'm NOT a Size 6

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

There are some things about our quirky little personalities that takes a little time for people to discover.  I think I'm normally a pretty transparent person but tonight, I'm gonna give you one of those "special insights" for free.

Now, as you can tell from my last post I love laughter....and I'll admit that some of the comments that come out of mouth are to get a funny reaction.   This is NOT one of these things.    This revelation..and it IS a revalation that came to me a few years back. I think there comes a time in everyone's life when you just realize certain things about yourself.  Well, this one of those things.

I know, I mean I know why God didn't create me to be a size 6.   He knew that if I were size 6, I'd just have trouble with running around naked. (In case you're not southern, that's pronounced NA-KED).   I never have been a modest person, but if I had a size 6 body.....I couldn't handle it.  LOL.    I would be without enough clothes all the time!

So people out there in the real world...just know I couldn't handle it....and if some reason you see that I'm getting close to a size 6....be forwarned.  I can't control it!  I'll have to run around naked!  For all you size 6's out there....where do you get your self-control.  I need to know....


4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 16, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Well... I'm not a size 6... so I don't know if I'm qualified to answer here, but being tiny really isn't all it's cracked up to be. I got offered kids' menus in college (Yeah- a kid's grilled cheese sure goes well with a margarita). I went to visit my friend at work (she's a high school math teacher), and was scared I'd get sent to the office for not having my student ID. Sure, it's flattering... but it just gets old.

BTW, good to find another ACSer blogging on here :).

Doug Brown February 17, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug Brown February 17, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

And if you're from the DEEP south, it's pronounced "nekit."

Amy Prikazsky February 17, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

I love you just the way you are:)

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP