Sweet Sweet Sound (part 1)

>> Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This is one of my favorite songs.  So I thought I’d write about some things that are Sweet, Sweet Sounds to me.

Do you hear something and it just makes you smile or maybe chuckle.   I think about all the cute things my nephews do.    Children have a way of getting to heart of the matter.   We eat Sunday dinner (it’s a southern thing) at my mom’s each week.   All the family comes together and we gather around the table.      It’s a time for the adults to catch up, make plans, and just generally talk.   We have a great time..but the kids..now they love grandmommy’s.     You can find them in the back bedroom playing with trains, planes, and automobiles.   The sounds that they make while playing are sweet, sweet sounds…..well most of the time they are.   Sometimes it’s more crying and less sweet, but you get the idea.

When it’s time to say goodbye, I always ask my nephews for a BIG hug…and I get one.  They hug with all they have in them….trying to squeeze in enough for the whole week.   I always say “ love ya, love ya”.   Alan will give me a “ love ya, love ya” …Ethan chooses to say “yummy, yummy in my tummy”.    It’s a sweet, sweet sound when I hear that.   It just makes me happy.


God enjoys the sweet, sweet sounds of our worship,  just as we enjoy  hearing the sweet, sweet sounds of children.    Oh Yeah….Enjoy the song

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP