Winter time = Carmex

>> Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It’s almost officially winter (next week)….I’d have to say although winter offers some wonderful things…it’s not my favorite time of year.  I’m just not a fan of being cold.  Maybe it has something to do with all that travel I used to do during the coldest times of the year. I turn into a homebody in the winter and try to stay nice and warm. One of the products I always use during the winter months is Carmex.  Now, I’m not fanatic, but it’s good stuff.  I know a couple of these fanatics and honestly it’s very funny to see them realize they have no Carmex. Other brands will not do. They must, must, must have Carmex. I have one friend that put it in her hospital gown pocket during a surgery so that she could have it in the recovery room..... Now that’s a fanatic.  I’ll admit that I do like it, and I’ve visited the website more than once…which for me means I like the product….anyway….I hope you enjoy the cold…and I hope your lips are moist and smooth with a layer of Carmex to keep them cozy.

Have a Carmex day!
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP