Mantras

>> Monday, December 14, 2009

The road less traveled is really a less of a saying and more of a mantra for me. It comes from the poem by Robert Frost " The Road Not Taken"

I love the idea of taking the road less traveled. It's an adventure. I am never quite sure what life might bring but am always happy to find it. I was thinking about the adventures I'd had this year........it's seemed like a pretty calm year...but looking back....these are some of the highlights: Winter Cruise to the Bahammas, a weekend Beach trip with friends, Jacksonville, FL with Work (I'm counting this one......some I do Some I don't), 2 Weeks in Indonesia (wow what a trip), 2 Weeks in Indonesia (so nice, I'll say it twice) and a beach trip with family in September.

I'm excited about writing this blog and getting my thoughts out there....and I plan to take the road less traveled ...hope you do also!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.



Pam







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP