Like What You Do Times Four

>> Thursday, February 4, 2010

Question 1:  Do you like what you do?  HMMM  Yes, I like what I do.

Question 2:  Do you like what you do times four? Wow..yes..Today I like what I do times four. 

My title is usability manager..but as you all know a title doesn't really mean anyting.  So let me explain what I do.  I spend a lot of time talking to clients asking them how they get their job accomplished.   Today..it was exciting.  My favorite question is "Tell me how you get your ministry accomplished?"   It's exciting to see how everyday staff and volunteers are making a difference.   It makes me excited to be able to help them..so yes today I like what I do times four!  Not sure about tomorrow...but for today I'm good to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP